- 1 What can people do when they are in Bali?
- 2 What is Bali best known for?
- 3 What can you do in Bali during the day?
- 4 What are the do’s and don’ts in Bali?
- 5 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 6 Are there sharks in Bali?
- 7 How do you greet someone in Bali?
- 8 What kind of food do they eat in Bali?
- 9 What is the best month to go to Bali?
- 10 Is Bali expensive to visit?
- 11 Which side of Bali is best?
- 12 How many days are enough in Bali?
- 13 What is illegal in Bali?
- 14 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 15 What is banned in Bali?
What can people do when they are in Bali?
55 Best Things to Do in Bali (Indonesia)
- Go surfing in Kuta. Source: flickr Kuta Beach.
- Visit Ulun Danu Temple.
- Have fun at Bali Treetop Adventure Park.
- Have lunch at Bebek Bengil in Ubud.
- Go muck diving in Padang Bai.
- Relax at the Yoga Barn.
- Strap on a jetpack in Tanjung Benoa.
- Spend time in Sidemen.
What is Bali best known for?
Bali Indonesia. Also known as the Land of the Gods, Bali appeals through its sheer natural beauty of looming volcanoes and lush terraced rice fields that exude peace and serenity. Bali enchants with its dramatic dances and colorful ceremonies, its arts, and crafts, to its luxurious beach resorts and exciting nightlife.
What can you do in Bali during the day?
Top Attractions in Bali
- Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary. 34,873. Nature & Wildlife Areas.
- Mount Agung. 453. Mountains.
- Waterbom Bali. 15,502. Water Parks.
- Double Six Beach. 2,031. Beaches.
- Seminyak Beach. 5,638. Beaches.
- Bali Wake Park. 186. Water Parks.
- Nyaman Gallery. 146. Art Galleries.
- Sindhu Market. 613. Flea & Street Markets.
What are the do’s and don’ts in Bali?
Dos And Don’ts When Visiting Bali
- DO: Cover Up In The Temples.
- DON’T: Use Your Left Hand When Giving/Receiving.
- DO: Leave Your Shoes Outside.
- DON’T: Touch People’s Heads.
- DO: Be Careful Where You Step.
- DON’T: Drink Tap Water.
- DO: Haggle – But Not Too Hard.
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. Basically, the most expensive thing you will need to buy is a ticket to get to Bali.
Are there sharks in Bali?
Short answer; Yes, there are sharks in Bali. There is a great deal of White Tip and Black Tip Reef Sharks around the reefs of Nusa Dua and Padang Bai, but they are pretty shy and no threat to humans. Bali is one of the safest places to surf, looking at stats and data available from surf spots around the world.
How do you greet someone in Bali?
It is common to just say “Halo” or “Hi” to greet people. It is also common to greet someone by saying “how are you?” which translates as “Apa kabar?” Other commonly used greetings will depend on what time of day it is. Good morning translates as “Selamat pagi.” Good afternoon is “Selamat siang.”
What kind of food do they eat in Bali?
10 Foods You Must Eat in Bali
- Babi Guling- Suckling Pig. by Kaum.
- Gado Gado- Indonesian Salad. by Taste.
- Mie Goreng- Stir Fried Noodles. A staple Indonesian food.
- Sate- Skewer. Eat barbequed meat on a stick.
- Pepes Ikan- Steamed Fish in Banana Leaf.
- Laklak- Balinese Cake.
- Nasi Campur- Mixed Rice.
- Es Campur- Shaved Ice.
What is the best month to go to Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
Is Bali expensive to visit?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you don’t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
Which side of Bali is best?
Best Areas to Stay in Bali
- Kuta – for surfers & party lovers.
- Seminyak – for sunset beach bars, luxury restaurants, and shopping.
- Canggu – for laid-back boho-chic beach lovers.
- Uluwatu – upscale clifftop resorts and beach clubs.
- Ubud – for serenity, stunning nature and peaceful getaways.
How many days are enough in Bali?
To really enjoy your holiday in Bali you would need to spend at least 6-10 days as 3-4 days is more like business trip can’t do much.
What is illegal in Bali?
As well as sleeping pills, Australian prescription medication including strong painkillers containing codeine and medication for ADHD are among those banned from Bali. Paracetamol, antidiarrheals and antibiotics should be OK but it is always advisable to check with the Indonesian embassy before leaving home.
What should I avoid in Bali?
13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali
- 13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali.
- 1 – Wearing a cross body bag.
- 2 – Having anything on show in the monkey forest.
- 3 – Trusting the weather apps.
- 4 – Visiting popular waterfalls like Tegenungen in the middle of the day.
- 5 – Staying in Kuta.
- 6 – Not venturing out of the southern part of Bali.
What is banned in Bali?
As we have already discussed, there are some prescription drugs that are considered illegal in Bali. Being in possession of everyday medications that you use at home can land you in a heap of trouble. Sleeping pills, Valium, Xanax, and Codeine being among them.