- 1 Which is the best area to stay in Bali?
- 2 Where should we go in Bali?
- 3 Where should I stay in Bali for the first time?
- 4 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 5 Where did the Kardashians stay in Bali?
- 6 Is Bali expensive to visit?
- 7 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 8 Can unmarried couples go to Bali?
- 9 Which part of Bali is most beautiful?
- 10 How many days are enough in Bali?
- 11 How many days do you need in Bali?
- 12 What can you do in Bali in 7 days?
- 13 What is illegal in Bali?
- 14 Is Bali safe at night?
- 15 Can you drink alcohol in Bali?
Which is the best area to stay in Bali?
BEST AREAS TO STAY IN BALI
- Ubud, the best place to sleep in Bali and get around the island.
- Kuta and Legian, one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali.
- Seminyak, the best neighborhood in Bali to stay in.
- Canggu, one of the best places to stay in Bali.
- Jimbaran, where to find some of the best hotels in Bali.
Where should we go in Bali?
16 Top-Rated Tourist Attractions in Bali
- Pura Tanah Lot. Pura Tanah Lot.
- Mount Batur. Mount Batur at sunrise.
- Uluwatu Temple. Uluwatu Temple.
- Ubud Monkey Forest Editor’s Pick. Ubud Monkey Forest.
- Ubud Art & Culture.
- Tegallalang and Jatiluwih Rice Terraces in Bali.
- Pura Ulun Danu Bratan.
- Seminyak Shopping.
Where should I stay in Bali for the first time?
Where To Stay In Bali For First Timers
- Kuta – for surfers & party lovers.
- Seminyak – for sunset beach bars, luxury restaurants, and shopping.
- Canggu – for laid-back boho-chic beach lovers.
- Uluwatu – upscale clifftop resorts and beach clubs.
- Ubud – for serenity, stunning nature and peaceful getaways.
What should I avoid in Bali?
13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali
- 13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali.
- 1 – Wearing a cross body bag.
- 2 – Having anything on show in the monkey forest.
- 3 – Trusting the weather apps.
- 4 – Visiting popular waterfalls like Tegenungen in the middle of the day.
- 5 – Staying in Kuta.
- 6 – Not venturing out of the southern part of Bali.
Where did the Kardashians stay in Bali?
Kim, Khloe, and Kourtney Kardashian stayed at Soori Bali during a trip celebrating Kim’s 38th birthday. They brought along their children for the relaxing (and lavish) vacation. The famous family stayed in the resort’s ten-bedroom beachfront residence, Soori Estate, which accommodates twenty people.
Is Bali expensive to visit?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you don’t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. Basically, the most expensive thing you will need to buy is a ticket to get to Bali.
Can unmarried couples go to Bali?
Is it safe for an unmarried couple to visit the island? The answer is yes. As foreigners, there should never be anything to worry about when visiting Bali. The only thing you have to remember is to respect their norms at all times.
Which part of Bali is most beautiful?
THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PLACES TO VISIT IN BALI
- The sea of golden marigolds – Besakih.
- The temple in the clouds – Karangasem.
- The view over Kelingking Beach – Nusa Penida.
- The emerald green rice terraces – Jatiluwih.
- The Campuhan Ridge Walk – Ubud.
- The yellow “Bridge of Love” – Nusa Lembongan.
How many days are enough in Bali?
To really enjoy your holiday in Bali you would need to spend at least 6-10 days as 3-4 days is more like business trip can’t do much.
How many days do you need in Bali?
Wandering from region to region as you explore Bali is the best way to spend time together as a couple. There will be countless opportunities to island hop, hike, and relax together during your trip. To give yourselves enough time to enjoy everything the island has to offer, you should allow 2-3 weeks in Bali.
What can you do in Bali in 7 days?
The best Bali 7-day itinerary
- Day 1: Arrive in Ubud.
- Day 2: Tegalalang rice terraces and Ubud surroundings.
- Day 3: Sunset hike at Mt.
- Day 4: Eastern Temples of Bali – Besakih, Lempuyang and Tirta Gangga.
- Day 5: Ulun Danu Beratan.
- Day 6: Taman Ayun Temple, Tanah Lot and Canggu.
- Day 7: Jimbaran and Uluwatu.
What is illegal in Bali?
As we have already discussed, there are some prescription drugs that are considered illegal in Bali. Being in possession of everyday medications that you use at home can land you in a heap of trouble. Sleeping pills, Valium, Xanax, and Codeine being among them.
Is Bali safe at night?
Yes, Bali is safe at night. In fact, you’ll hardly have any problems with locals. The thing that you should be watching out for at night is drunk tourists riding on their motorbike and putting themselves and you in danger.
Can you drink alcohol in Bali?
Currently, there are no alcohol bans being enforced in Indonesia, with the exception of Aceh. Also in 2015, the Indonesian government banned the sale of alcohol from minimarkets and small shops, with the exception of Bali province, though sale was allowed in supermarkets, restaurants, bars, clubs and hotels.