- 1 What countries are close to Bali?
- 2 Where is the next Bali?
- 3 How many days are enough in Bali?
- 4 Is Bali or Fiji better?
- 5 Is Java better than Bali?
- 6 Where is like the Maldives but cheaper?
- 7 Is Bali similar to Thailand?
- 8 Is Bali open to visitors?
- 9 What is the nicest part of Bali?
- 10 Which one is better Bali or Thailand?
- 11 What is the best time of year to visit Bali?
- 12 Is Sri Lanka similar to Bali?
- 13 Is Thailand better than Indonesia?
- 14 What is similar to Bora Bora?
What countries are close to Bali?
What Are Bali’s Neighbouring Countries? Bali is located between the Indonesian islands of Java and Lombok. Indonesia’s only land borders are with Malaysia, Papua New Guinea, and East Timor-Leste.
Where is the next Bali?
For decades, locals have known Bintan Island as an exclusive tropical paradise lined with lavish resorts. But there are many other things tourists should learn about this island and why it’s earning a reputation as ‘the next Bali’.
How many days are enough in Bali?
To really enjoy your holiday in Bali you would need to spend at least 6-10 days as 3-4 days is more like business trip can’t do much.
Is Bali or Fiji better?
Winner: Bali offers more consistent and generally better prices for accommodation across the island while Fiji may be cheap in some areas, but accommodation can be quite costly in others.
Is Java better than Bali?
Java is far less commercial than Bali which is why I choose to live in Java. Also the region is different, Hindu in Bali and Muslim in Java. Bali is also tiny in comparison so distances are greater to get to see the different places. They have trains in Java so getting from city to city is easy.
Where is like the Maldives but cheaper?
1/7Places like the Maldives – in pictures
- Mabul Island, Malaysia. Shutterstock.
- Hon Xuong Island, Vietnam. Shutterstock.
- Koh Lipe, Thailand. Shutterstock.
- Cayo Largo del Sur, Cuba. Shutterstock.
- Vanuatu. Shutterstock.
- Roatán Island, Honduras. Unsplash.
- Hyams Beach, Australia. Shutterstock.
Is Bali similar to Thailand?
Bali and Thailand are “same-same, but different”. They both have beaches, island vibes and can be done on a budget or in total luxury.
Is Bali open to visitors?
ENTERING BALI Indonesia has ceased most international tourist travel since 2020, and transits are generally not allowed. The only travellers able to enter are Indonesian citizens from abroad, holders of diplomatic visas, or foreign nationals already holding a valid type of visa or stay permit. 6
What is the nicest part of Bali?
The Best Towns in Bali for Visitors
- Kuta and Tuban. Many come to Bali for the surf, sunsets, shopping and clubbing, and see no need to venture any further than Kuta.
- Legian and Seminyak.
- Nusa Dua.
- Tanjung Benoa.
Which one is better Bali or Thailand?
TL;DR: Our verdict. The winner: Thailand works out to be cheaper overall, has a wider range of cuisines and activities for families and has cleaner beaches. If nightlife is where you’re at though, Bali is the winner. Scroll here for our quick side-by-side comparison of each destination.
What is the best time of year to visit Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
Is Sri Lanka similar to Bali?
Bali and Sri Lanka are both similar and very different in some aspects. Both countries are wonderful, have fantastic nature and are great for surfers. However, there are also many differences between these two huge islands (apart from a fact that one of them is a country and another one is a part of a country).
Is Thailand better than Indonesia?
Thailand is definitely better to choose regarding beaches and ease of travel. For solo travel, Thailand is a perfect choice and better than Indonesia. Indonesia has a special charm, the nature and food is astonishing, and the rice fields speak their own language. In Indonesia, you will feel like royalty.
What is similar to Bora Bora?
8 places like Bora Bora to dip your feet into
- 8 dreamy places like Bora Bora.
- Seychelles. Found surrounded by the clear, turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean off the coast of West Africa, the Seychelles is home to 115 islands.
- Cook Islands.