- 1 What should I do if I visit Bali?
- 2 What do you like about Bali?
- 3 What can you do in Bali with friends?
- 4 How can I enjoy Bali?
- 5 Is Bali expensive to visit?
- 6 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 7 Why is Bali so popular?
- 8 What part of Bali should I stay in?
- 9 Why do foreigners love Bali?
- 10 Which part of Bali is most beautiful?
- 11 Can unmarried couples go to Bali?
- 12 Are there sharks in Bali?
- 13 Is there a lot in Bali?
- 14 How Safe Is Bali?
What should I do if I visit Bali?
12 Things You Must Do in Bali, Indonesia
- Tegalalang Rice Terraces. Tegalalang Rice Terraces is a valley of rice paddies, located north of Ubud.
- Sekumpul Waterfalls.
- Visit Diamond Beach.
- Explore paradise Gili Air.
- Stay with a local family.
- Sunrise in Munduk.
- Monkey Forest in Ubud.
- Must do on Bali: Kelingking Nusa Penida.
What do you like about Bali?
Beyond stunning beaches and magical temples, Bali has virtually every kind of natural beauty. Glorious mountainous areas with lush greenery, scenic lakes, gorgeous waterfalls, iconic rice fields, flower gardens, gushing sacred rivers and secret canyons all make up the island’s landscape.
What can you do in Bali with friends?
16 Top-Rated Tourist Attractions in Bali
- Pura Tanah Lot. Pura Tanah Lot.
- Mount Batur. Mount Batur at sunrise.
- Uluwatu Temple. Uluwatu Temple.
- Ubud Monkey Forest Editor’s Pick. Ubud Monkey Forest.
- Ubud Art & Culture.
- Tegallalang and Jatiluwih Rice Terraces in Bali.
- Pura Ulun Danu Bratan.
- Seminyak Shopping.
How can I enjoy Bali?
Bali Swing, Trek to Mount Batur, Explore Bali Safari and Marine Park, Marvel at Tanah Lot Temple, Drink from the Waters at Goa Gajah, Visit Tegallalang Rice Terraces, Experience Wildlife at Bali Zoo, Go for a Splash at Waterbom, Have Fun at Ubud Monkey Forest, Visit Bali Bird Park, Finn’s Beach Club, Travel to
Is Bali expensive to visit?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you don’t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. Basically, the most expensive thing you will need to buy is a ticket to get to Bali.
Why is Bali so popular?
Famous for its volcanic mountains, iconic beaches and coral reefs, Indonesia’s resort island of Bali has topped TripAdvisor’s best destination list for 2017. Famous for its volcanic mountains, iconic beaches and coral reefs, Indonesia’s resort island of Bali has topped TripAdvisor’s best destination list for 2017.
What part of Bali should I stay in?
Ubud, the best place to sleep in Bali and get around the island. Kuta and Legian, one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali. Seminyak, the best neighborhood in Bali to stay in. Canggu, one of the best places to stay in Bali.
Why do foreigners love Bali?
There is always an adventure to be found, and the island’s diversity makes it suitable for just about anyone. There is raw beauty all over and around Bali. The island boasts a myriad of impressive volcanoes, crystalline beaches, world-class diving, diverse nightlife, iconic ricefields, and and gorgeous waterfalls.
Which part of Bali is most beautiful?
THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PLACES TO VISIT IN BALI
- The sea of golden marigolds – Besakih.
- The temple in the clouds – Karangasem.
- The view over Kelingking Beach – Nusa Penida.
- The emerald green rice terraces – Jatiluwih.
- The Campuhan Ridge Walk – Ubud.
- The yellow “Bridge of Love” – Nusa Lembongan.
Can unmarried couples go to Bali?
Is it safe for an unmarried couple to visit the island? The answer is yes. As foreigners, there should never be anything to worry about when visiting Bali. The only thing you have to remember is to respect their norms at all times.
Are there sharks in Bali?
Short answer; Yes, there are sharks in Bali. There is a great deal of White Tip and Black Tip Reef Sharks around the reefs of Nusa Dua and Padang Bai, but they are pretty shy and no threat to humans. Bali is one of the safest places to surf, looking at stats and data available from surf spots around the world.
Is there a lot in Bali?
The top things to do in Bali make it by far the most popular for visitors of Indonesia, and for many good reasons. Whether you want to get amongst the action of Seminyak, the relaxed vibes of Canggu, the beaches of the Bukit Peninsula or the idyllic neighbouring islands, there’s a lot to explore in beautiful Bali.
How Safe Is Bali?
Bali is safe to visit. And whilst petty crime does pose a little bit of a problem, there were ‘only’ a total of 3,347 criminal cases recorded. That’s 1 case per 1,700 tourists and that’s a number that down from the year before. Violent crime itself is relatively low as well.