- 1 What should I see in Bali?
- 2 What should I not miss in Bali?
- 3 How many days are enough in Bali?
- 4 What can you see in Bali in 4 days?
- 5 What is Bali famous for?
- 6 Is Bali expensive to visit?
- 7 Which side of Bali is best?
- 8 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 9 Are there sharks in Bali?
- 10 Which one is better Bali or Thailand?
- 11 What is the best time of year to visit Bali?
- 12 How far is the flight from Atlanta to Bali?
- 13 How much should I budget for a trip to Bali?
- 14 Do u need a visa for Bali?
- 15 How much does it cost to hire a car in Bali?
What should I see in Bali?
12 Things You Must Do in Bali, Indonesia
- Tegalalang Rice Terraces. Tegalalang Rice Terraces is a valley of rice paddies, located north of Ubud.
- Sekumpul Waterfalls.
- Visit Diamond Beach.
- Explore paradise Gili Air.
- Stay with a local family.
- Sunrise in Munduk.
- Monkey Forest in Ubud.
- Must do on Bali: Kelingking Nusa Penida.
What should I not miss in Bali?
10 things not to miss in Bali
- Gaze at the magnificent Sunset. Credit: Joe Le Merou.
- Beach hopping in the southern tip of Bali Island. Credit: Camila Sé
- Campuhan Ridge Walk in the rice paddies around Ubud.
- See the island’s holy Hindu temples.
- Explore the underwater world.
- Encounter wildlife.
- Learn to surf.
- Climb Mount Batur.
How many days are enough in Bali?
To really enjoy your holiday in Bali you would need to spend at least 6-10 days as 3-4 days is more like business trip can’t do much.
What can you see in Bali in 4 days?
Bali Itinerary Day 1 – Arrival
- Kuta. Kuta is the closest area to the airport and takes less than 10 minutes by taxi to go to this well-known beach resort area.
- Tanah Lot.
- Sekumpul Waterfall.
- Pura Ulun Danu Beratan.
- Jatiluwih Rice Terrace.
- Pura Luhur Batukau.
- Pura Lempuyang.
- Tirta Gangga Water Garden.
What is Bali famous for?
What is Bali Most Famous For?
- Tanah Lot Temple.
- Uluwatu Temple.
- Besakih Temple.
- Tegallalang Rice Terraces.
- Ubud Monkey Forest.
- Ubud Art Market.
- Bali Safari and Marine Park.
Is Bali expensive to visit?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you don’t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
Which side of Bali is best?
Best Areas to Stay in Bali
- Kuta – for surfers & party lovers.
- Seminyak – for sunset beach bars, luxury restaurants, and shopping.
- Canggu – for laid-back boho-chic beach lovers.
- Uluwatu – upscale clifftop resorts and beach clubs.
- Ubud – for serenity, stunning nature and peaceful getaways.
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. Basically, the most expensive thing you will need to buy is a ticket to get to Bali.
Are there sharks in Bali?
Short answer; Yes, there are sharks in Bali. There is a great deal of White Tip and Black Tip Reef Sharks around the reefs of Nusa Dua and Padang Bai, but they are pretty shy and no threat to humans. Bali is one of the safest places to surf, looking at stats and data available from surf spots around the world.
Which one is better Bali or Thailand?
TL;DR: Our verdict. The winner: Thailand works out to be cheaper overall, has a wider range of cuisines and activities for families and has cleaner beaches. If nightlife is where you’re at though, Bali is the winner. Scroll here for our quick side-by-side comparison of each destination.
What is the best time of year to visit Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
How far is the flight from Atlanta to Bali?
Flight time from Atlanta, GA to Bali is 20 hours 25 minutes Distance from Atlanta, GA to Bali is approximately 13640 kilometers.
How much should I budget for a trip to Bali?
A vacation to Bali for one week usually costs around Rp6,455,479 for one person. So, a trip to Bali for two people costs around Rp12,910,957 for one week. A trip for two weeks for two people costs Rp25,821,915 in Bali.
Do u need a visa for Bali?
Do you need a visa for Bali? Bali, Indonesia, is free to enter without a visa, you will only get a date stamp in your passport on your arrival day. Stay up to a maximum of 30 days but note that you will not be able to extend your stay with this free tourist visa.
How much does it cost to hire a car in Bali?
Hiring a Driver in Bali The average price of renting a driver, car, and fuel for a day is between 500,000RP ($36 USD) – 800,000RP ($58 USD). Tips are not included, and it’s common to give the driver some money for lunch – they’re unlikely to eat with you.