- 1 What should I see in Bali?
- 2 What should I not miss in Bali?
- 3 How many days do you need in Bali?
- 4 Is 10 days in Bali enough?
- 5 Is Bali expensive to visit?
- 6 What is Bali famous for?
- 7 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 8 Which side of Bali is best?
- 9 What should I wear in Bali?
- 10 How do I get around Bali cheap?
- 11 What is the best time of year to visit Bali?
- 12 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 13 How can I visit Bali in 10 days?
- 14 What can you do in Bali in 7 days?
What should I see in Bali?
12 Things You Must Do in Bali, Indonesia
- Tegalalang Rice Terraces. Tegalalang Rice Terraces is a valley of rice paddies, located north of Ubud.
- Sekumpul Waterfalls.
- Visit Diamond Beach.
- Explore paradise Gili Air.
- Stay with a local family.
- Sunrise in Munduk.
- Monkey Forest in Ubud.
- Must do on Bali: Kelingking Nusa Penida.
What should I not miss in Bali?
10 things not to miss in Bali
- Gaze at the magnificent Sunset. Credit: Joe Le Merou.
- Beach hopping in the southern tip of Bali Island. Credit: Camila Sé
- Campuhan Ridge Walk in the rice paddies around Ubud.
- See the island’s holy Hindu temples.
- Explore the underwater world.
- Encounter wildlife.
- Learn to surf.
- Climb Mount Batur.
How many days do you need in Bali?
10 or 12 days in Bali up to two weeks is a pretty good length of time to explore Bali fully, especially when you’ve come from far. It might also give you the opportunity to visit the nearby Gili Islands.
Is 10 days in Bali enough?
Bali Itinerary for 10 days, is it enough? Bali is easily the most popular island in Indonesia, and maybe even Asia! With its beautiful locals, tasty cuisine, fascinating culture and relax beachy vibe, its no wonder why tourists flock to this island paradise! 10 days is the perfect amount of time for your first visit.
Is Bali expensive to visit?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you don’t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
What is Bali famous for?
What is Bali Most Famous For?
- Tanah Lot Temple.
- Uluwatu Temple.
- Besakih Temple.
- Tegallalang Rice Terraces.
- Ubud Monkey Forest.
- Ubud Art Market.
- Bali Safari and Marine Park.
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. Basically, the most expensive thing you will need to buy is a ticket to get to Bali.
Which side of Bali is best?
Best Areas to Stay in Bali
- Kuta – for surfers & party lovers.
- Seminyak – for sunset beach bars, luxury restaurants, and shopping.
- Canggu – for laid-back boho-chic beach lovers.
- Uluwatu – upscale clifftop resorts and beach clubs.
- Ubud – for serenity, stunning nature and peaceful getaways.
What should I wear in Bali?
When visiting temples and other religious sites, use common sense, and follow local etiquette. Wear a shirt that covers your arms and shoulders. Men and women should also wear a kain, or sarong – a scarf that is wrapped around your waist, like a skirt.
How do I get around Bali cheap?
7 Cheap and Simple Ways to Get Around Bali
- #1 Rent a Motorbike.
- #2 Kura-Kura.
- #3 GoJek.
- #4 Grab.
- #5 Blue Bird Taxi.
- #6 Private Driver.
- #7 Car Rental.
What is the best time of year to visit Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
The winner: Thailand works out to be cheaper overall, has a wider range of cuisines and activities for families and has cleaner beaches. If nightlife is where you’re at though, Bali is the winner. Scroll here for our quick side-by-side comparison of each destination.
How can I visit Bali in 10 days?
BEST BALI 10-DAY ITINERARY
- Day 1: Ubud.
- Day 2: Mt.
- Day 3: Besakih, Tirta Gangga, Lempuyang and Amed.
- Day 4: Tegalalang and surroundings of Ubud.
- Day 5: Pura Ulun Danu Bratan and Bedugul waterfalls.
- Day 6: Jatiluwih, Pasut beach, Tanah Lot and Seminyak.
- Day 7: Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Ceningan.
- Day 8: Nusa Penida.
What can you do in Bali in 7 days?
The best Bali 7-day itinerary
- Day 1: Arrive in Ubud.
- Day 2: Tegalalang rice terraces and Ubud surroundings.
- Day 3: Sunset hike at Mt.
- Day 4: Eastern Temples of Bali – Besakih, Lempuyang and Tirta Gangga.
- Day 5: Ulun Danu Beratan.
- Day 6: Taman Ayun Temple, Tanah Lot and Canggu.
- Day 7: Jimbaran and Uluwatu.