- 1 Which is the best area to stay in Bali?
- 2 Where is the best location in Bali?
- 3 Where should I go for 4 days in Bali?
- 4 Where should I go for 10 days in Bali?
- 5 Is Bali expensive to visit?
- 6 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 7 Where did the Kardashians stay in Bali?
- 8 Should I go to Bali or Thailand?
- 9 Should I stay in Seminyak or Ubud?
- 10 How much money do I need for 3 days in Bali?
- 11 How many days are enough in Bali?
- 12 How much should I budget for a trip to Bali?
- 13 Can u drink the water in Bali?
- 14 What can couples do in Bali?
- 15 Is 10 days enough in Bali?
Which is the best area to stay in Bali?
BEST AREAS TO STAY IN BALI
- Ubud, the best place to sleep in Bali and get around the island.
- Kuta and Legian, one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali.
- Seminyak, the best neighborhood in Bali to stay in.
- Canggu, one of the best places to stay in Bali.
- Jimbaran, where to find some of the best hotels in Bali.
Where is the best location in Bali?
Best Areas to Stay in Bali
- Kuta – for surfers & party lovers.
- Seminyak – for sunset beach bars, luxury restaurants, and shopping.
- Canggu – for laid-back boho-chic beach lovers.
- Uluwatu – upscale clifftop resorts and beach clubs.
- Ubud – for serenity, stunning nature and peaceful getaways.
Where should I go for 4 days in Bali?
Bali Itinerary Day 1 – Arrival
- Kuta. Kuta is the closest area to the airport and takes less than 10 minutes by taxi to go to this well-known beach resort area.
- Tanah Lot.
- Sekumpul Waterfall.
- Pura Ulun Danu Beratan.
- Jatiluwih Rice Terrace.
- Pura Luhur Batukau.
- Pura Lempuyang.
- Tirta Gangga Water Garden.
Where should I go for 10 days in Bali?
BEST BALI 10-DAY ITINERARY
- Day 1: Ubud.
- Day 2: Mt.
- Day 3: Besakih, Tirta Gangga, Lempuyang and Amed.
- Day 4: Tegalalang and surroundings of Ubud.
- Day 5: Pura Ulun Danu Bratan and Bedugul waterfalls.
- Day 6: Jatiluwih, Pasut beach, Tanah Lot and Seminyak.
- Day 7: Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Ceningan.
- Day 8: Nusa Penida.
Is Bali expensive to visit?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you don’t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. Basically, the most expensive thing you will need to buy is a ticket to get to Bali.
Where did the Kardashians stay in Bali?
Kim, Khloe, and Kourtney Kardashian stayed at Soori Bali during a trip celebrating Kim’s 38th birthday. They brought along their children for the relaxing (and lavish) vacation. The famous family stayed in the resort’s ten-bedroom beachfront residence, Soori Estate, which accommodates twenty people.
Should I go to Bali or Thailand?
TL;DR: Our verdict. The winner: Thailand works out to be cheaper overall, has a wider range of cuisines and activities for families and has cleaner beaches. If nightlife is where you’re at though, Bali is the winner. Scroll here for our quick side-by-side comparison of each destination.
Should I stay in Seminyak or Ubud?
Seminyak is a stylish beach resort area which resides in the south of Bali, featuring an abundance of exclusive hotels, villas, and beach clubs. Both destinations offer a great selection of restaurants, nightlife, and natural beauty. Ubud is the quieter destination, with a great sense of culture, history, and art.
How much money do I need for 3 days in Bali?
For spending money we recommend bringing the following, based on your travel budget: Low- cost: IDR200,000 ($19) per person, per day if you plan to eat local and take public transport. Mid-range: IDR530,000 ($50) per person, per day if you plan to dine in restaurants and hire a car or take private transport.
How many days are enough in Bali?
To really enjoy your holiday in Bali you would need to spend at least 6-10 days as 3-4 days is more like business trip can’t do much.
How much should I budget for a trip to Bali?
Total Cost Of Activities Activities in Bali can cost in the range of INR 10,000-15,000 per person. For a seven-day trip to Bali, you can expect to spend a total of INR 30,000 – 35,000 per person for local transport, food & drink, and activities.
Can u drink the water in Bali?
Yes but public tap water should only be consumed after boiling and filtering unless you are told otherwise. The main issue is pathogens due to poor water pipe infrastructure and the tropical heat.
What can couples do in Bali?
The Top Romantic Things to Do in Bali for Couples
- Enjoy an intimate couples’ spa day.
- Hike up Mende Hill.
- Book a sunset dinner on Jimbaran Beach.
- Commemorate the holiday with a photoshoot.
- Walk through the Marigold fields.
- Take a private cooking class.
- Watch a film on Karma Beach.
- Try sunset horseback riding.
Is 10 days enough in Bali?
Bali Itinerary for 10 days, is it enough? Bali is easily the most popular island in Indonesia, and maybe even Asia! With its beautiful locals, tasty cuisine, fascinating culture and relax beachy vibe, its no wonder why tourists flock to this island paradise! 10 days is the perfect amount of time for your first visit.