- 1 Should you go to Bali alone?
- 2 Is Bali good for singles?
- 3 How do I plan a solo trip to Bali?
- 4 What should you not do in Bali?
- 5 How can I meet girls in Bali?
- 6 Can unmarried couples go to Bali?
- 7 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 8 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 9 Where can I date in Bali?
- 10 How can I go to Bali on a budget?
- 11 Is Bali safe to travel alone as a woman?
- 12 Where should I stay in Bali solo Traveller?
- 13 What is illegal in Bali?
- 14 What is considered rude in Bali?
- 15 Can you hold hands in Bali?
Should you go to Bali alone?
Bali is safe for solo travellers in general. However, like most areas in the world, simply being a woman makes travel riskier. To help you on your journey, here are a few safety tips to travelling intelligently around Bali as a solo female traveller. Pick yourself well-reviewed accommodation.
Is Bali good for singles?
Enjoy days filled with bliss and beauty. If you’re taking a singles holiday to Bali, you’re in luck. This southeast Asian island caters perfectly to solo travellers. Bali retreats for singles offer a long list of activities that centre around “me-time” and there are also some great Bali boutique hotels.
How do I plan a solo trip to Bali?
Handy tips to maximize your travel experience of a solo trip to Bali
- Less on hotels, more on experiences. Suggested Read: Top Things To Do On A 6 Day Honeymoon Trip To Bali.
- Be careful while booking your flight tickets.
- Talk to locals.
- Allow room for flexibility in your schedule.
What should you not do in Bali?
9 Things Not To Do In Bali
- Do Not Enter The Temples With Your Shoes On.
- Avoid Drinking Tap Water.
- Do Not Visit Temples Wearing Revealing Clothes.
- Avoid Using Your Left Hand For Giving Or Accepting Things.
- Drug Possession And Consumption Can Land You In Jail.
- Maintain Decorum During Nyepi.
- Honking Without Reason Is Prohibited.
How can I meet girls in Bali?
Meet Bali Girls During The Day
- Skai Beach Club at Padma Resort Legian, Jl. Padma 1.
- HQ Beach Club at Jl. Pantai Kuta 1.
- Finn’s Beach Club on Jl. Pantai Berawa.
- Potato Head Beach Club at Jl. Petitenget 51B.
- SugarSand on Jl Double Six Seminyak.
Can unmarried couples go to Bali?
Is it safe for an unmarried couple to visit the island? The answer is yes. As foreigners, there should never be anything to worry about when visiting Bali. The only thing you have to remember is to respect their norms at all times.
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. Basically, the most expensive thing you will need to buy is a ticket to get to Bali.
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
The winner: Thailand works out to be cheaper overall, has a wider range of cuisines and activities for families and has cleaner beaches. If nightlife is where you’re at though, Bali is the winner. Scroll here for our quick side-by-side comparison of each destination.
Where can I date in Bali?
40 romantic things to do in Bali
- The world’s most romantic sunset at Uluwatu Temple.
- Stroll along Seminyak beach.
- Jet Ski together at Nusa Dua.
- Surf together in Balangan beach.
- Relax at Jimbaran beach.
- Get Wet and Wild at one of the worlds best water parks!
- Cocktails at Potato Head Beach Club.
- Visit Ubud Monkey Forest.
How can I go to Bali on a budget?
Get a FREE Bali Packing List!
- Eat Like a Local.
- Book Online in Advance.
- Rent a Scooter in Town.
- Beware Overpriced Taxis.
- Find a Group & Hire a Driver.
- Pay with Cash.
- Bring a Water Bottle.
- Visit Off-the-Beaten-Path Destinations. Amed, Bali. Munduk, Bali. Sanur, Bali. Nusa Lembongan & the Nusa Islands.
Is Bali safe to travel alone as a woman?
For the female traveler, Bali is a safe island to discover on your own or in a group. Bali and Lombok are generally safe and single travelers face no real threat or dangers.
Where should I stay in Bali solo Traveller?
Top Bali Solo Travel Destinations
- Ubud. Some of the beautiful scenery that you’ll find throughout Ubud.
- Kuta. In Kuta, you can definitely relax on the beach as you recover from last night’s hangover.
- Seminyak. The ethereal, beachside beauty of Seminyak.
- Gili Trawangan.
- Gili Air.
- Nusa Pineda.
What is illegal in Bali?
As we have already discussed, there are some prescription drugs that are considered illegal in Bali. Being in possession of everyday medications that you use at home can land you in a heap of trouble. Sleeping pills, Valium, Xanax, and Codeine being among them.
What is considered rude in Bali?
Don’t touch a Balinese person (or child) on their head. The head is considered a sacred part of the body. Don’t hand a Balinese person something with your left hand, it is considered rude.
Can you hold hands in Bali?
Romantic gestures or emotions are never displayed in public, except lovers holding hands is something the Balinese do openly. Usually, people give and receive either with the right hand or with both hands, while the left hand is kept slightly behind the right hand, without touching the other person.