- 1 How do I get from Bali to Nusa Penida?
- 2 How much is ferry from Bali to Nusa?
- 3 How do I get from Bali to Nusa Ceningan?
- 4 How do you get around Nusa Lembongan?
- 5 Is Nusa Penida worth visiting?
- 6 How many days do you need in Nusa Penida?
- 7 Should I stay in Seminyak or Ubud?
- 8 What part of Bali should I stay in?
- 9 Which is better Nusa Penida or Nusa Lembongan?
- 10 How do I get from Ubud to Nusa Lembongan?
- 11 Where is lembongan Bali?
- 12 What is the best area to stay in Nusa Lembongan?
- 13 Are there taxis on Nusa Lembongan?
- 14 Where can I surf in Nusa Lembongan?
How do I get from Bali to Nusa Penida?
From Bali, the only way to reach Nusa Penida is by speedboat or ferry, with the speedboat journey taking about 45 minutes or so. There are a bunch of speedboat companies making this trip daily, and they all depart from Sanur Beach in Bali at various times.
How much is ferry from Bali to Nusa?
The average ticket price for getting from Bali to Nusa Penida by fast boat is $17.89 USD.
How do I get from Bali to Nusa Ceningan?
For the best way to get to Nusa Ceningan, read the first section of the Lembongan guide for the ferry info from Bali, then take a motorbike over the yellow bridge – it’s quick and easy.
How do you get around Nusa Lembongan?
Getting Around Nusa Lembongan
- By private transport – A lot of people decide to hire a private driver for the day to shuttle them around and avoid stress.
- By taxi – Others opt to just pay as they go but this is only good if you’re going to a couple of attractions on Nusa Lembongan or Ceningan.
Is Nusa Penida worth visiting?
Nusa Penida is not a modern supercity with great roads and facilities, but that’s what adds to its charm. The island is very authentic, unlike the more tourist-friendly places you might have visited. It is not for the faint of heart, but if you are open to discovering the local culture, it is so worth it!
How many days do you need in Nusa Penida?
You can get to Nusa Penida via a speedboat from Sanur in the morning and come back in the afternoon. But if you want to see the entire Nusa Penida and really enjoy your stay, you would need 2-3 days on the island.
Should I stay in Seminyak or Ubud?
Seminyak is a stylish beach resort area which resides in the south of Bali, featuring an abundance of exclusive hotels, villas, and beach clubs. Both destinations offer a great selection of restaurants, nightlife, and natural beauty. Ubud is the quieter destination, with a great sense of culture, history, and art.
What part of Bali should I stay in?
Ubud, the best place to sleep in Bali and get around the island. Kuta and Legian, one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali. Seminyak, the best neighborhood in Bali to stay in. Canggu, one of the best places to stay in Bali.
Which is better Nusa Penida or Nusa Lembongan?
In comparison to Penida, Nusa Lembongan has a much wider selection of hotels, restaurants and other touristy things to do. The hotels on Lembongan are better with a much more diverse selection than you will find on Nusa Penida. There are also way more restaurants and bars located on Nusa Lembongan.
How do I get from Ubud to Nusa Lembongan?
There is no direct connection from Nusa Lembongan to Ubud. However, you can take the ferry to Sanur then take the taxi to Ubud. Alternatively, you can take a vehicle from Nusa Lembongan to Ubud via Sanur and Sanur in around 2h 30m.
Where is lembongan Bali?
Nusa Lembongan is an island located southeast of Bali, Indonesia. It is part of a group of three islands that make up the Nusa Penida district, of which it is the most famous. This island group in turn is part of the Lesser Sunda Islands.
What is the best area to stay in Nusa Lembongan?
I think this will really depend from person to person, but in our opinion, the two best areas to stay in Nusa Lembongan are Jungut Batu Beach and Mushroom Bay. They are also the main two areas where you may not need a scooter for your entire stay as there are nearby restaurants.
Are there taxis on Nusa Lembongan?
Getting to Nusa Lembongan is fairly easy. Take a taxi (or Uber or Grab car) to Sanur and book a ticket for a boat. Depending on the ticket you book, it can include pickup at your accommodation in Bali and drop off in Lembongan. The staff will also take care of loading and unloading your baggage for you.
Where can I surf in Nusa Lembongan?
Nusa Lembongan Surfing
- Surfing Nusa Lembongan. The sleepy little island of Nusa Lembongan is home to some world-class waves, though it’s a bit harder to get to and is more fickle than most Bali waves.
- Playgrounds. Playgrounds is the easiest surf spot to get to.
- No Man’s.
- Nusa Ceningan.