- 1 How do you get to Yogyakarta?
- 2 How do I get from Bali to Java?
- 3 How many days are enough in Bali?
- 4 How do I get from Bali to Christmas Island?
- 5 What is the best time to visit Yogyakarta?
- 6 How much is the entrance fee to Borobudur?
- 7 Is Bali a poor country?
- 8 What is the best month to go to Bali?
- 9 How long is the ferry from Bali to Java?
- 10 What is the nicest part of Bali?
- 11 Which one is better Bali or Thailand?
- 12 Which Nusa island is best?
- 13 How far is Christmas Island from Indonesia?
- 14 Can Indonesian travel to Christmas Island?
How do you get to Yogyakarta?
How to Get to Yogyakarta
- By Air. Yogyakarta is served by Adisucipto International Airport.
- By Land. If you are not pressed for time, you can ride a train, bus, or rented vehicle from Jakarta to Yogyakarta.
- By Bus.
- By Ojek.
- By Ride-Hailing App.
- By Andong.
- By Becak.
- By Ontel Bicycle.
How do I get from Bali to Java?
The ferry that runs the only sea route from Bali to Java, from Gilimanuk ferry port in West Bali to Ketapang port in East Java, is a vehicle ferry. Your hotel can arrange a driver. The entire journey should take around 10-11 hours; the ferry takes 30 minutes and the drive from Ketapang to Yogyakarta is around 8 hours.
How many days are enough in Bali?
To really enjoy your holiday in Bali you would need to spend at least 6-10 days as 3-4 days is more like business trip can’t do much.
How do I get from Bali to Christmas Island?
The best way to get from Bali to Christmas Island is to fly which takes 1h 24m and costs Rp450000 – Rp600000. Alternatively, you can bus via Terminal Mengwi, which costs Rp440000 – Rp800000 and takes 32h 4m.
What is the best time to visit Yogyakarta?
Summer (December through February) Weather is perfect this time of year in Yogyakarta to be enjoyable for warm weather travelers. The average high during this season is between 88.9°F (31.6°C) and 86.3°F (30.2°C). On average, it rains or snows a great amount: 11 to 14 times per month.
How much is the entrance fee to Borobudur?
How much is the entrance fee to Borobudur? Admission is $25 USD for adults.
Is Bali a poor country?
Though the number of people living below the official poverty line in Bali is among the country’s lowest, at less than 5 percent, it sits just next to the Nusa Tenggara islands, where nearly a quarter of the population are poor, according to official statistics.
What is the best month to go to Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
How long is the ferry from Bali to Java?
The Java-Bali ferry ride is 40-45 minutes long.
What is the nicest part of Bali?
The Best Towns in Bali for Visitors
- Kuta and Tuban. Many come to Bali for the surf, sunsets, shopping and clubbing, and see no need to venture any further than Kuta.
- Legian and Seminyak.
- Nusa Dua.
- Tanjung Benoa.
Which one is better Bali or Thailand?
TL;DR: Our verdict. The winner: Thailand works out to be cheaper overall, has a wider range of cuisines and activities for families and has cleaner beaches. If nightlife is where you’re at though, Bali is the winner. Scroll here for our quick side-by-side comparison of each destination.
Which Nusa island is best?
Nusa Lembongan is the closest to Bali and the most popular, followed by the smallest; Ceningan, and then the biggest and least popular; Penida. Most people just pop over to the Nusa islands for a day or two, and only visit Penida as a day trip.
How far is Christmas Island from Indonesia?
Christmas Island is located in the Indian Ocean, 1500 km west of the Australian mainland and 2600 km from Perth. Although it is an Australian territory, Christmas Island’s nearest neighbour is Indonesia, which lies about 350 km to the north. The island is around 500 km from Jakarta.
Can Indonesian travel to Christmas Island?
From Asia. Garuda Indonesia operates a weekly charter flight from Jakarta to Christmas Island. The journey takes about an hour and a half. Malindo Air flies to Christmas Island fortnightly from Kuala Lumpur.