- 1 What drugs can be bought over-the-counter?
- 2 What prescription drugs are illegal in Bali?
- 3 Can you buy drugs over-the-counter?
- 4 What are some examples of non prescription drugs?
- 5 Can you hold hands in Bali?
- 6 What are the do’s and don’ts in Bali?
- 7 What is the best month to visit Bali?
- 8 What drugs do doctors prescribe?
What drugs can be bought over-the-counter?
Popular examples include pain relievers like acetaminophen (Tylenol) and ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin), cough suppressants such as dextromethorphan (Robitussin) and antihistamines like loratadine (Claritin 24H). These drugs are usually located on shelves in pharmacies, grocery stores, and even in gas stations.
What prescription drugs are illegal in Bali?
SLEEPING PILLS AND OTHER MEDICATION As well as sleeping pills, Australian prescription medication including strong painkillers containing codeine and medication for ADHD are among those banned from Bali.
Can you buy drugs over-the-counter?
Over-the-counter medicine is also known as OTC or nonprescription medicine. All these terms refer to medicine that you can buy without a prescription. They are safe and effective when you follow the directions on the label and as directed by your health care professional.
What are some examples of non prescription drugs?
Medicines you can buy without a prescription are called non-prescription or over-the-counter (OTC) medicines. They may be taken to treat minor health problems at home. Examples of over-the-counter medicines are acetaminophen, aspirin, antacids, decongestants, antihistamines, and laxatives.
Can you hold hands in Bali?
Romantic gestures or emotions are never displayed in public, except lovers holding hands is something the Balinese do openly. Usually, people give and receive either with the right hand or with both hands, while the left hand is kept slightly behind the right hand, without touching the other person.
What are the do’s and don’ts in Bali?
Dos And Don’ts When Visiting Bali
- DO: Cover Up In The Temples.
- DON’T: Use Your Left Hand When Giving/Receiving.
- DO: Leave Your Shoes Outside.
- DON’T: Touch People’s Heads.
- DO: Be Careful Where You Step.
- DON’T: Drink Tap Water.
- DO: Haggle – But Not Too Hard.
What is the best month to visit Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season.
What drugs do doctors prescribe?
The Top 10 Prescription Drugs
- Atorvastatin. Atorvastatin treats high cholesterol.
- Levothyroxine. Levothyroxine treats hypothyroidism.
- Lisinopril. Lisinopril is an ACE (angiotensin-converting enzyme) inhibitor.
- Metformin. There are more than 34 million Americans with diabetes.