- 1 How do I make an international call to Indonesia?
- 2 How do I dial a number in Indonesia?
- 3 What is Bali area code?
- 4 What does dialing * 62 * do?
- 5 Which country has 62 code?
- 6 How do I call a landline in Indonesia?
- 7 How do you write phone numbers?
- 8 What country code is 64?
- 9 Where is a +1 phone number from?
- 10 What does 011 mean before a phone number?
How do I make an international call to Indonesia?
Need to call Indonesia?
- First dial 011, the U.S. exit code.
- Next dial 62, the Indonesia country code.
- Then dial the 1-3 digit area code followed by the 6-10-digit phone number.
How do I dial a number in Indonesia?
To call a phone in another country, dial 011, and then the code for the country you are calling, the area or city code, and the phone number. For example, if you are trying to call someone in Brazil (country code 55), in the city of Rio de Janeiro (city code 21), you would dial 011 – 55 – 21 – XXXX-XXXX.
What is Bali area code?
To place a call from your home country to Bali: Dial the international access code (011 in the U.S. and Canada, 0011 in Australia, 0170 in New Zealand, 00 in the U.K.), plus Indonesia’s country code (62), the city or local area code ( 361 for Kuta/Seminyak, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Sanur, and Ubud; 362 for Lovina; 363 for
What does dialing * 62 * do?
##002# – If your voice call or data call, or SMS call has been forwarded, dialling this USSD code will erase them. *#62# – With this, you can know if any of your calls – voice, data, fax, SMS etc, has been forwarded or diverted without your knowledge.
Which country has 62 code?
Indonesia Country Code 62 – Worldometer.
How do I call a landline in Indonesia?
To call Philippines from Indonesia, dial: XX – 63 – Area Code – Land phone number XX – 63 – 10 Digit Mobile phone number
- 001, 008 – Exit code for Indonesia, and is needed for making any international call from Indonesia.
- 63 – ISD Code or Country Code of Philippines.
- Area code – There are 73 area codes in Philippines.
How do you write phone numbers?
How to Format Phone Numbers
- 206-782-8410 This format is most common, according to Gregg.
- (206) 782-8410 This style is common, says Gregg, but can’t be used when the telephone number itself appears in parentheses.
- All these are acceptable on letterhead and business cards, according to Gregg:
- (425) 555-0122.
What country code is 64?
Country phone codes +64 is the country calling code assigned to New Zealand by the International Telecommunication Union.
Where is a +1 phone number from?
1 – United States, Canada, and several Caribbean nations share the international calling code 1, with each US state (or parts of US states), province, territory, or island nation given its own three-digit “area code”.
What does 011 mean before a phone number?
011 = the international dialing country code to Canada. 011 +area code +phone number. 1 = the international dialing country code to the U.S. 1 +area code + phone #.