- 1 Is Lovina worth visiting?
- 2 How do you get to Lovina Bali?
- 3 Is North Bali worth visiting?
- 4 Is North Bali safe?
- 5 Where should stay in Bali?
- 6 Where can I see dolphins in Bali?
- 7 What is Lovina?
- 8 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 9 Is Nusa Dua better than Seminyak?
- 10 What is illegal in Bali?
- 11 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 12 Can unmarried couples go to Bali?
Is Lovina worth visiting?
Lovina is Bali’s main northern beach resort and tends to be the underdog in Bali, but is actually really worth a visit! It is a nice place to escape the crowd from Kuta, Legian, Canggu, Seminyak, or Denpasar. Along the beach, you can find plenty of accommodation, food- and shopping possibilities.
How do you get to Lovina Bali?
Most visitors arrive in Lovina from the south in a self-drive hire car or with a car and driver. A journey from Kuta takes about 3 hrs and from Sanur slightly less. Ubud is a 2 hour car journey over the central highland range. Many visitors from the south choose though to break their journey at Bedugul or Kintamani.
Is North Bali worth visiting?
While the North of Bali isn’t as popular as the South, there’s still a fair bit of tourist infrastructure in place. It’s certainly more built-up than the likes of Amed in Eastern Bali, so regardless of your budget, you won’t struggle for a place to stay.
Is North Bali safe?
Bali is safe to visit. And whilst petty crime does pose a little bit of a problem, there were ‘only’ a total of 3,347 criminal cases recorded. That’s 1 case per 1,700 tourists and that’s a number that down from the year before. Violent crime itself is relatively low as well.
Where should stay in Bali?
Best Areas to Stay in Bali
- Kuta – for surfers & party lovers.
- Seminyak – for sunset beach bars, luxury restaurants, and shopping.
- Canggu – for laid-back boho-chic beach lovers.
- Uluwatu – upscale clifftop resorts and beach clubs.
- Ubud – for serenity, stunning nature and peaceful getaways.
Where can I see dolphins in Bali?
Dolphins can be found in numerous places. In northern Bali, at Lovina Beach, traditional fishing boats head off in search of dolphins every day before sunrise. At Amed, in eastern Bali, the dolphins swim close to the beach and in the south, you can visit the best dolphin spots by speedboat from Tanjung Benoa and Sanur.
What is Lovina?
lovina. Lovina means ‘ adorable ‘ in English ‘Girl’ in Latin ‘Fairy’ in Urdu ‘God Bless’ in British English.
What should I avoid in Bali?
13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali
- 13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali.
- 1 – Wearing a cross body bag.
- 2 – Having anything on show in the monkey forest.
- 3 – Trusting the weather apps.
- 4 – Visiting popular waterfalls like Tegenungen in the middle of the day.
- 5 – Staying in Kuta.
- 6 – Not venturing out of the southern part of Bali.
Is Nusa Dua better than Seminyak?
Nusa Dua vs Seminyak: Conclusion Nusa Dua is good for luxury hotel holidays, white sandy beaches and cultural day tours. Whereas Seminyak has a wider range of accommodation, food, cheaper prices and things to do! Seminyak is also much better for nightlife and a variety of accommodation.
What is illegal in Bali?
As we have already discussed, there are some prescription drugs that are considered illegal in Bali. Being in possession of everyday medications that you use at home can land you in a heap of trouble. Sleeping pills, Valium, Xanax, and Codeine being among them.
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. Basically, the most expensive thing you will need to buy is a ticket to get to Bali.
Can unmarried couples go to Bali?
Is it safe for an unmarried couple to visit the island? The answer is yes. As foreigners, there should never be anything to worry about when visiting Bali. The only thing you have to remember is to respect their norms at all times.